Eevee & Eeveelution Appreciation Thread - Collections, New Card Releases, General Chat

I bet yes. I’ve paid for some stuff where free shipping doesn’t make sense and they still sent it with a little gift too. We don’t deserve those sellers.

2 Likes

Simplified Chinese versions of the Eeveelutions CHRs from S8b VMAX Climax will come in a box containing one of 8 CHR + coloured silicone sleeves

10 Likes

Doesn’t make sense to even list such card up for an auction so i would guess the seller is building some feedback and basically is paying the shipping costs of these listings as a price for marketing

1 Like

That or a new naive seller who legitimately thought they’d get bids. Happened to some friends who sold their old baseball cards and only got 1-2 bids since they had no idea what they were worth.

1 Like

Either way seller probably has to consider if it’s worth it to cancel and possibly get negative feedback over a card worth cents instead of just paying the shipping costs worth not much more

1 Like

Just dropping this here to document the asking price for a Scramble Eevee.
There is only one public sale on a USA website that I am aware of and that was $26.5k on PWCC in August of 2023.

7 Likes

waiting for your update to say you bought it

1 Like

We are $6,000 apart right now and I am unable to budge a penny. So it’s probably not happening this time around.

1 Like

Have you considered selling $6k worth of cards in your collection that are significantly easier to obtain in the future?

1 Like

Sounds like we need to conduct a heist and steal the Declaration of Independence Eevee

3 Likes

Do it for us homie

2 Likes

I like the idea of that because it would allow me to get a card that rarely comes up for sale. But then I’d just be chomping at the bit to replace the ones I sold. Also, then I wouldn’t have a budget for new cards coming out.

Middle manning has really helped fund my card collection, so hopefully just keeping doing that and saving up more.

2 Likes

For cards that almost never see the light of day, it may be worth the momentary suffering of lowering your master set completion rate.

Whichever route you choose, I’m going to be so excited for you when its finally added to your binder!

2 Likes

“Do you have every card?”

“Nah my homie eeveeteam has the holy Grail”

6 Likes