eBay Gold

Think The Karate Kid and Daniel-San. Must be the most famous example of this lol.

1 Like

I think i got a seller i will be buying from forever.
He always sends me stickers. He always sends me an energy card with a sketch (little pokemon drawn in a cute manner - i love that and never throw those cards aways) words of gratitude on it. Sometimes he puts an ETB-sleeve, but having a toploader and a perfect fit sleeve is his N1 rule.
But now i got this - some little gifts with my Kleavor card order! Oh god i love this seller! Now i need to get japanese Mamoswine to complete that japanese evo line…

6 Likes

Sorry to toot my own horn but I qualified (for the first time) as a top rated seller on ebay this week. I haven’t sold much in the past but am trying to get more into the selling side of things.

15 Likes

@VinnieCannoli :star_struck: What seller is this?

Also, I love the avatar. Great recent Kusube art.

Lastly, Always nice to find another Vinnie, Vince, or Cenzo! :sunglasses: :laughing:

@Coop13 Mad props! It’s not easy if you’re a part-time seller, so congrats!

1 Like

Small, but nice recent exchange. I am usually very accommodating in my messages, but they don’t always get a nice response. It’s a nice reminder that these situations can sometimes be genuine mistakes. I actually received some additional cards with the purchase: re-packaged and sent out that same day.

marowakMIA

6 Likes

14 posts were split to a new topic: Custom slab slab

giphy

5 Likes

In case it was taken cynically, to be plain, Nice work, Coop! Mad Props!

1 Like

This is a sports card seller, but I have to give this seller a shoutout: Boston Bulldawg Cards

I bought a Tom Brady Red, White, & Blue Prizm card for $20.00, on Sept 26th, and the seller shipped it via eBay envelope. After about two weeks, I checked the tracking, which just showed “tracking provided”. I reached out to the seller, just to check if it had been shipped, or misplaced. The seller said it had been shipped, and he was already willing to send a refund if the card didn’t arrive the next day. I told him I was fine with waiting another week, because eBay’s tracking on their envelopes is terrible. Long story short, after three weeks, no card arrived. The seller sent me a full refund with no hassle and also sent me a discount coupon for their eBay store.

Well, fast forward to today, Nov 1st, the card actually arrived! :sweat_smile: The eBay envelope tracking never updated once and still just says “tracking provided”. I immediately reached out to the seller and planned to mail him $20.00 back. He refused to accept any money and insisted I pay it forward to younger collectors starting out in the hobby. :muscle:

15 Likes

Glad everything worked out for you.
USPS is absolutely terrible right now. No updates on 4 cards I’ve sold in the past couple weeks and a package is in limbo with the “in transit arriving late” status.

2 Likes

So, I gotta give some insight. I love my USPS, but when packages go through LA (los Angeles, California) I tend to have more problems… Anyway, the ebay standard env tracking might not update if the placement of the label is slightly high or low. If the label is the wrong way. or if the humidity is too high (kinda like those NES game cartridges :wink:).
Honestly, I really have to step up to say that USPS does a really good job, all things considered. And yes, they’ve destroyed a few of my shipments as well. And yes, I do mostly ship high-value stuff via other services, but it’s for insurance. I can’t hate on USPS over other letter and first class options.

2 Likes

Yah I guess that’s true. They work the majority of the time, but when it’s a priority package that’s 30 minutes away from me and I get this, pretty annoying lol

2 Likes

lol. Very true. My favorite is when i see it gets processed to the wrong zip… just across the canyon… “Like I can almost literally see it, people. C’mon!” :laughing:

1 Like

It moved! But back to the previous distribution center :joy:

2 Likes

Lol ive had that before. Always interesting watching the shenanigans.

1 Like

Well, the weird routing tables probably dictate the “shortest path” through the previous distro center. BUT That’s probably a good thing, showing they know they F*ed up. Yay progress!

1 Like

I bought a reverse zapdos from aquapolis it’s been lost in the usps since I ordered it October 20th opened a missing mail request and prayed they closed my case and never updated me if they had found it or not. I even got an email from a human at usps

Like they gotta be down bad to lose a package that was sent from a state and a half away :joy:

I feel your pain. Have a missing mail search going for a lost package that last scan was in a facility 30 miles from my house over a week ago.

this is awesome :grin:

3 Likes

I had a package get lost about a mile from my house. Delivered to wrong USPS office. :upside_down_face:
But (If I’m understanding correctly) Nice! Glad they found it.