eBay Gift?

As my 15 year eBay anniversary gift I received the attached email.
This I get after 15 years, over 1.5 MILLION in sales, 100k in fees, plus tons paid out to their sister company PayPal.
Thank you eBay…

www.flickr.com/photos/127968515@N02/

8 Likes

Wow… WOW!

Are you serious? XD This is like the worst joke ever. I get a 5 dollar coupon at my grocery store every time I’m recognized for doing something extra-helpful.

You got a coupon that would be given anywhere else if you bought a loaf of bread and a Monster energy drink.

That’s fuckedup :unamused:

Wow, you are one hell of a seller though!

That’s overly generous of them. I think you should give it back. :blush:

2 Likes

;p

1 Like

U have to spend $25+ just to use the coupon… what???

You’re right. It’s not 5.00 …its 5.00 off if I spend 25.00. One time only lol.

WTF it would have been less of an insult to have no gift from them.Well done on the ebay store,that is a lot of sales!

1 Like

“Sheesh” is all I can say. Do they still use that word?

Bags@ it’s like an advertising piece so I don’t believe it fits TCG. Glenn may like it but no interest by me.

Stay classy ebay.

They really were made as tree decorations at a Christmas party back in the day. They’ve come up in discussion on occasion over the last several years. I wouldn’t want to own one. Not an error. Not a card. Not advertisement. Just awkward. It’s a cheap party favor.

1 Like

I’ve been on eBay even longer than Gary, and for my 15th anniversary with them I got … absolutely nothing.

4 Likes

All I received is an eBay stamp…

1 Like

eBay Gift, huh, yeah
What is it good for
Absolutely nothing!
Uh-huh
eBay Gift, huh, yeah
What is it good for
Absolutely nothing
Say it again, y’all

2 Likes

I feel like they would have been better sending off nothing. It seems way too much like an insult. :dizzy_face: "Hey, you put all this time and effort into using our services! We want to thank you with a big old “Screw yo-I mean-a nice gift to show how much we (don’t) care!”

1 Like

Is this how you feel Gary?

4 Likes

Lol…you guys are hilarious. These laughs are worth more than any gift;)

1 Like