Early 2000's Pokemon fan mail articles(possibly on Pojo)

Perhaps you can please help me in recalling something else I remember, circa 2001-02. Did the Pojo Pokemon website use to have a random mailbag style update where fans would write in and the editor answered them? They were a mix of questions, game tips, card game news, and other random Pokemon related stories sent in from fans. I believe it was one woman who answered them all, and she sometimes posted a joke or interesting fact in the article. I think she retired from doing these around late 2002-early 2003. I remembered writing in there, and was curious to see if the post I had wrote still existed somewhere in the archives of the web. I’m thinking it was Pojo, but I couldn’t find anything like it while snooping around there earlier. I’m hoping it wasn’t an email newsletter style update, since that would be impossible to find again. If this rings a bell with anyone, be it on Pojo or another fan site please let me know.

@limeh You have any information on this?

1 Like

look at www.pojo.com/pokemon/news/index.shtml

1 Like

Thanks guys. I just sent an email over to them. Hopefully someone there might recall it.

Sorry I don’t have much knowledge of their pokemon section haha.

1 Like