E4 Signature Exchange 2024 - Sign up ends Febuary 4th

Your creativity cannot be shackled, so long as it’s 2.5 x 3.5 inches.

4 Likes

:joy: It’s nothing so extreme.

Nevermind, I just checked something, and it should be fine.

2 Likes

We will accept a signed Grand Party it will be great for the long run.

7 Likes

One lucky winner… :wink:

3 Likes

Go for it bud. DM me

1 Like

I got 50 illustrators for the exchange, is that too much? Don’t want to go overboard…

6 Likes

I guess there were a few extra copies floating around after all.

6 Likes

Today is the last day to sign up! Coming Monday, you all will be added to another thread where more information will be shared for next steps moving forward. I would suggest right now think about your game plan on what to sign and get the ball moving on that. You will have about a month and a half to ship your cards to either myself or @pfm (More information to come in the next thread)

Can’t wait :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Poll Closed. Total of 49 participates. Everyone get your 52 cards ready and get signing :pen:

More information to follow in another thread :slight_smile:

11 Likes

not sure how, but i’ll try to level up my game this year

i salute all artists who add drawings, now i know why baseball players just sign squiggles after their first year

6 Likes

I like the reductionist Metagross :joy:

7 Likes

This looks like a lot of fun! I’ll have to make sure to check back in for this next year :smiling_face:

6 Likes

Geez another lurker coming out of the shadows. Sad to miss ya this year man. Make sure to check back when the results are posted and hope to see ya next year! :heart:

3 Likes

Definitely would’ve loved to be apart of it! I’m finally getting around to taking time to start posting here, so I’m looking forward to meeting people in the community; wouldn’t feel right participating when I don’t really know many people here yet :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Totally understand my man. See ya around! I guess the first step in that would be adding a unique profile pic lol. I know I mostly know people by their profile pic on E4.

2 Likes

Big thanks to @Slade and @pfm for all your hard work planning, organizing, and shipping cards for the signature exchange! I had the pleasure of opening them last night and was pleasantly surprised with the experience.

Huge thanks to all the participants (you know who you are - and what you did) I’m blown away by all the cards and creativity. Makes me feel like we’re almost friends. Already can’t wait for next years event, but thankfully I’ll be distracted with the E4 art contest, and trying to figure out how to get this @lyleberr creation into my binder :grin:.

Peace and love :v:

9 Likes

I dont know at all what you are talking about :cold_sweat:, Ive been framed :grimacing:. I take no responsibility for possibly making the only signature card that doesnt conform to your binder’s standard expectation.

But if I did happen to do something that is revealed later with its own process post in the arts and crafts topic I hope you enjoyed its uniqueness. Cant wait to see which you got.

You were all warned!
-Your friend through Pokemon lyleberr

8 Likes

Art season is upon us my friend.

4 Likes