E4 Secret Santa 2022 [PICTURE THREAD]

Dude WTH, the post office guy was like:
delivery-kick

3 Likes

Thanks again!

Magazine was the “Digitial Version” with QR codes and such, it’s still cool.

There was also some other Indonesian Cards included but mostly commons and a holo.

1 Like

God, the worst thing I’ve found about Pokémon. The person that made that up originally needs serious help :joy:

2 Likes

I am glad you liked everything! Those sleeves are quite rare as well :wink: The Winter vulpix sleeves came in the Galarian Vulpix Japanese box that is priced over 1000+ USD now. I know this gift wasn’t as crazy as everyone else’s gifts, but for me, I thought Quality over Quantity. And that Noodle Boi (As my Wife and I call him) was a perfect gift for you <3
I got to get that card myself lol. Love the look of that card now haha

2 Likes

It’s me! Glad to see you enjoyed the gift. I was worried it wouldn’t have been enough ^^; As pointed out by someone else, the charizard is a little joke on Logan Paul :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Thank you so much for everything! It made my day to open those gifts and I love the drawing :laughing:

2 Likes

Sorry for the Delay, it’s been a hectic past few weeks!

I got my Secret Santa Gift from @crypto! Absolutely LOVE Everything! Favorite Pokémon are Squirtle, Pikachu, and Charizard and I got some nice Squirtle / Pikachu / Charizard Cards as well as a super cute Pikachu Plush and an awesome Charizard / Pikachu Drawing! To top it all off, even got Sylveon V Box with some Celebrations Packs to rip open (by-far my favorite modern set).

THANK YOU @crypto for the thoughtful Gift!!!

Edit after Opening Sylveon V Box… Fusion Strike and Evolving Skies were both duds with Non-Holos; but, more than made-up for that with Celebrations Packs! 3 for 4 with Hits including Gold Mew and the Classic Collection Charizard!!! So Pumped!

28 Likes

So glad you liked it! I was when one of your main gifts didn’t show up, and that charizard didn’t come as advertised after waiting so long for it. I scrambled to get something together at the end after waiting so long. Glad to see the pulls were good though! That makes me feel a little better. Have a great 2023!

3 Likes

I would like to firstly apologise for the delay. I just got back from Christmas holidays and therefore not able to post. Happy New Year 2023 to everyone!

Secondly I would really like to say thanks to my Secret Santa, the main man himself @quuador. I was really happy opening up your present and loved every aspect of it.

First and foremost his amazing artwork and a very interesting idea with the Unown:

Drawing featuring my favorite Pokemon and the unown spelling out my Username.

Some great cards of my favorite Pokemon!

Some really cool Japanese cards!

Also it wont be a @quuador package without his iconic Pikachu and Seviper cards! The Pikachu promo cards is something I really really appreciate, since I did not have them in my collection!

A sealed pack of Pikachu’s New Friends Collection

And finally to top it all off, cards from the Movie Commemoration Pack: Arceus: To a Conquering Spacetime

I am very grateful and sincerely thank you for you generosity and the work put in to send me this gift. I will cherish these cards always. Thanks again and wishing you and your loved ones a very happy, healthy and successful new year 2023!

Cheers!

22 Likes

Np, happy New Year to you as well! :slight_smile: I’m glad it arrived without a problem and you liked everything. It probably arrived pretty soon, since it stayed within our country as fellow Dutchman. :wink: Unfortunately some of the cards weren’t in the best condition, but I still hope you’ll enjoy everything regardless.

The Unowns spelling your name was just a fun idea I had near the end when I was about to make your drawing. Too bad I was missing an S among my duplicates, but the Z makes up for it. :sweat_smile:

PS/unrelated, to my Secret Santa: I have received your gifts last week (thanks a lot!), and will post in this thread once I can. My PC is currently broken (waiting for a new GPU cooler), and I took the pictures with my camera instead of mobile when I opened everything, so I’ll need my PC to make the post. Hopefully it’ll arrive and be fixed somewhere this week.

Greetz,
Quuador

6 Likes

Finally got around to opening my box! Thank you so much @imakuni for the gifts, I had a good time opening everything!

Inside I found a few booster packs of old CCG’s from the 90s, which were fun to open up. Some very random artwork in these…

Also some slabs of my favourite Pokémon, including a really neat PSA 1 neo discovery non holo which is a cool novelty. Along with this was some McDonald’s packs, a card stand and some other goodies! Thanks so much :slight_smile:

16 Likes

wow that took a while to get there :sweat_smile:
thank you for your patience and im really glad you liked it :gift_heart:

4 Likes

Apologies to @gottaketchumall for taking so long to post but heres my fantastic ss gift from him! First are 3 amazing cards. I’ve slowly been acquiring VS series cards which is one of my favorite sets but have been focusing on holos so these are some of my first nonholos for the set. And also an amazing quality celebi which has already been cracked from its slab and put into my binder with my celebi collection putting me up to 26 out of 38 celebi arts.

Then I got some nice artwork and a cute pikachu pez!

Some artwork im guessing from his kids. Don’t worry though, this artwork will be cherished. I plan on putting together a binder to put all the artwork ive gotten from secret santas and family and it will be put in there.

And then a super fluffy pikachu which matches with my other pikachu plush. (Mines on the right)

I waited till Christmas to open it and the gift definitely lived up the anticipation. Thank you and Merry Christmas!

18 Likes

Thank you @enigma amazing gifts! Hope you had an amazing Christmas and New Year and sorry for living in Australia making the shipping cost so much :upside_down_face:.

Check out this incredible artwork, the Gyarados is such a cool concept I dare say the beard suits old Gary!

Close up of the magnum opus

Super cool gifts, the Rayquaza plush is posable and the Turkish delights lived up to their name

Here are the pulls from the booster box, was really fun opening! I haven’t opened up a booster box in quite a while and managed to pull a Lugia VSTAR!

Thanks again @enigma really thoughtful gifts :heart:

23 Likes

Yesterday I was finally able to collect an unknown parcel from the Post office and it happened to be the Secret Santa gift @professorstephen made up for me!
When I opened it I was mind blown (to say the least) by the variety of things and by the wonderful drawing of my 3 favorite Pokémon:

Stephen hit my exact sweet spot with his selection! Here are some notes about some of the items:
– A PSA 9 slab of Bulbasaur: This is one of my favorite art ever in the TCG, for everything that it represents to me! It was literally the next Instagram post I had scheduled… And I was just about to submit a copy of the other Bulbasaur from the deck to PSA in the coming weeks, so hopefully they’ll make a nice pair soon!
– A Bulbasaur enamel pin: I discovered this one about 2 weeks ago and was already seeking for it online. No need to anymore!
– A Bulbasaur Topps card: I had this card as a kid and lost it. A friend of mine offered it again to me for 25th birthday and I lost it again. I was determined to find a new copy this year and here it is!
– A Vmax Climax booster: With the end of the Sword & Shield era, I started wondering if I should keep a few sealed boosters from my favorite sets as memories. I was about to purchase one from Vmax Climax for that purpose! Sorry Stephen, I’m keeping this one sealed!
– A Smeargle “Play! Pokémon”: I didn’t knew this card existed yet! It’s from the recent League’s prize packs. Stephen appears to be a player himself, so I believe he pulled it himself during a tournament. It means a lot!
– A Nidoking carddass: I love the carddass series, but was postponing buying any to focus on other collection goals. I can’t say no to such nice Sugimori art!
– A Silver Tempest pack: I was a bit puzzled by this one, and didn’t even notice in the first place that it was resealed. But as requested by Lugia, I opened it and…

…it was filled with Komiya and Arita cards, both Vintage and Modern! With the 2 holos he also added, this is a lot of cards to complete my artists binders!

Thank you so much again @professorstephen ! I’ll never forget this gift!

25 Likes

It was an absolute pleasure putting this together, merry Pokémas! :christmas_tree::gift:

3 Likes

And show up they did!

Love these! One of my favorite Pikachu promos ever and an incredibly well sketched Venusaur.

Bonus shot of the Pikachu on my display, love it! Thanks again @petiparty and hope you and everyone had a great holiday season.

16 Likes

Glad that you enjoyed it! I hope you like the Venusaur :joy: :joy: :joy:

2 Likes

I love it! It’s going in my autos binder, certainly the most unique sketch :laughing:

3 Likes

When I first read this I was scared that it was actually going to be drawn by your Secret Santa. I’m so glad it turned out to be evident it was a child’s drawing and you didn’t absolutely destroy your Secret Santa’s feelings :joy::skull_and_crossbones:

3 Likes