Dragon Selection Box

When I first ordered my two boxes of Dragon Selection in October, I had no idea how easy it would be to get a complete set. It literally took me eleven packs of five cards to get the full set. As such, I have a new, completely sealed box, of Dragon Selection–a twenty card Japanese subset that was just released–for sale.

^^Image for the Curious^^

I am willing to let my box go for $60 shipped within the USA, $60 shipped anywhere else. It’s cheaper than what’s going on eBay and shipping is a good $7-10 alone. If this is too outrageous, though, please feel free to make an offer. Keep in mind you will almost 100% get a full set; in fact, in the ten packs I opened, I got a full 20 card set and another almost full set.

I also have a full set (minus Trainers) of Dragon Selection for sale that I’d let go for $30 shipped in USA, $32 shipped anywhere else.

I also have five packs of the set for sale. I’d sell them together for $20, apart for $5 each.

Please post or pm if interested.

$48 shipped?

No way. The box retails for like, $45 alone. In fact, the price is now $60+ shipping, considering that I forgot that each pack is 315 yen, times 15 is 4725¥=$63. The bare minimum I will accept is $60 shipped. Sorry. :slightly_frowning_face: :confused: :sweat:

Still have this available for sale. I also have a full set (sans Trainers) of Dragon Selection for sale that I’d let go for $30 shipped in USA, $32 shipped anywhere else.