Do we know the Carddass Promo print numbers?

I recently came across this photo mentioning that Carddass 000 Promo would be awarded to 1000 people:

プレゼント3
Present #3

コロコロショップ特製カードダスを1000名プレゼント
1000 people will get a Carddass specially made just for the CoroCoro Shop

イトーヨーカドーのコロコロホビープラザでしか手に入らない限定カードダスをプレゼント‼
A limited-edition Carddass available only at the CoroCoro Hobby Plaza in Ito-Yokado.

超レアカード
Super-rare card

Do we have any similar mention for the other Promo (one that has both Red and Blue) around potential intended release? I know it the other promo was in a vending machine in Ito-Yokado, but I’m curious for how long was this promo available in the machine or any details known about it.

3 Likes

From the discourse I’ve seen about it the past two ish years I haven’t seen any discussion around distribution amount. I know that it’s scarce in high grades but quite available otherwise with some people having larger collections of it ungraded

Curious about this as well. I really like that Carddass #000 artwork.

Same, I never have seen any primary resources for any info found. I was kinda shocked when I found a reddit post asking to translate that posted image and it straight up mentions “1000 card distribution”. I had never seen that number thrown around and curious if any deep divers have any other primary sources around the releases of these cards.

I feel like I saw a couple of years ago on a Japanese website that it was mentioned that 5000 of each checklist card from that set were distributed…

Take with a grain of salt because it was a while back that I saw that and who knows the source lol

2 Likes

Its hard to say. Just as being an active buyer of the checklist cards I have observed over the last few years that there are always copies available, more so than other cards with 1k and 5k estimated releases.

I remember reading this article a few years back which briefly mentions the checklist releases but ive never dug deeper myself

1 Like