dbmoney10's WOTC collection

Here’s basically my whole collection! The rest of the shadowless holos have been sent to Scott for grading, will post results when they get sent back to me! Have been collecting for almost a year and have been fortunate to get a lot of my collection from very good deals

imgur.com/a/BWBEn

6 Likes

Awesome. Good luck with the submission! Any Gem worthy cards, or you’re expecting 8-9? :blush:

1 Like

Thanks. I’m new to grading but fingers crossed for a 9 on the nidoking, probably 7’s for the rest. 8’s would just be an awesome bonus, especially for the zard. Don’t want to have too high expectations though. Hopefully Scott tells PSA to hurry up!

Awesome collection you’ve got going, that Dark Porygon 2 looks sweet also.

1 Like

Nice cards, I love the wotc stuff :blush:

1 Like

Nice collection, love all the sealed stuff :blush:

1 Like

Decided to open up my team rocket box and super excited with the holo pulls! Haven’t opened all the packs yet so hoping to get one more. Aside from being a little bit off centered, the cards are in very mint condition and only the vileplume has a noticeable factory mark on the holo. Hoping for some very good grades, I want to complete a 9+ holo set of rocket. Really couldn’t have asked for better cards to get, but with the holos on all of them being so clean I would have loved to see a magneton. No complaints from me though :blush:

imgur.com/a/GWW2J

Definitely a gamble to open the box but I got it for super cheap and it’s my first time, and probably last cracking open a WOTC box. The experience was well worth it

2 Likes

Those are some awesome pulls, congrats mate :blush:

1 Like

Only 10 holos sucks, but at least you got the big 3 (4 if you count Raichu)

1 Like

I still have some packs to open so I think there’s another holo. I took notes on 11 first ed openings on youtube and every opening had either one of the trainers or rainbow energy. Only 1/11 had the top 4 that I got though so I’m very pleased with the result. Hopefully get 2/3 10’s on the charizard/raichu/blastoise. They’re all very clean

Obviously have a good amount of pack fresh U/C for trade if anyone is interested just DM

imgur.com/a/gGgeV

no joke I’m for sure the luckiest :blush:. Got my 6 favorite cards from the set!!!

1 Like

Thats a AWESOME collection man!! I love the TEAM ROCKET booster box!!! Keep up the great work!! I hope you get good grades on the cards you’ve sent off!! thanks for sharing

1 Like

imgur.com/a/rTvWd?

not sure why I can’t scan photos, and sorry for all the posts but I’m done after this. Ended up with 12 holos and couldn’t have asked for better/cleaner cards

2 Likes

Here are some new additions I’v bought and graded:

imgur.com/a/9Bqj0

Looking to complete a PSA 9+ holo rocket set and 7+ shadowless. All of the rest for the sets are currently at PSA, hoping for some good returns!

1 Like