David's Pokemon Collection

Just your standard collection thread. Updated as my collection ebbs and flows.
Neo Genesis Typhlosion PSA 4 - sold

1st Edition Fossil Zapdos PSA 8 - traded

1st Edition Jungle Jolteon PSA 8 - traded

28 Likes

Japanese Neo Cards

Premium File Neo Genesis Starters with the Double White Star “error?” label.

Neo Destiny Dark Ampharos

16 Likes

Good looking cards!

1 Like

Anyone have any more information on the double white star version of this label?

I know they are premium file cards and that the neo genesis set logo is a “double white star” but wondering why these were never labeled premium file like they are now.

David

Big love on that 1st Ed Jolteon. Sweet card

2 Likes

Thanks! I traded for it but didn’t realize it had case damage until I met with the guy. Still made the trade obviously.

Think I should send it back in to get reslabbed?

Newest Pickup - Dark Houndoom

13 Likes

lots of traction on this card recently, I saw all the psa 10 english got bought out last week, odd

1 Like

Very nice, thanks for sharing.

1 Like

Interesting. I just saw the card on the PWCC auction and thought the art was cool. Maybe I can score the English version for a good price too.

David

Growing my Typhlosion, Meganium, and Ferraligatr Collection

10 Likes

Adding more e-series

7 Likes

Is the case damage on the top Left? Kinda looks like a crack behind the label, but no damage on the card?

Nice assortment you have there, keep it up!

1 Like

Yes, there was damage to the case in that corner but no damage to the card. I ended up trading the jolteon and zapdos for a psa 8 1st edition neo genesis meganium and cash.

1 Like

Thanks!

Found the unlimited version of the electrode

Magneton

Can’t go wrong with more Japanese e-reader cards.

12 Likes

Newest pickup

13 Likes

Really loving the recent Japanese additions you’ve got! Keep it up with the e-series, I never get tired of those!

1 Like

Thanks, Pigeon.

Wish I could afford an unlimited Japanese Expedition. That would be an ultimate goal.