Cyndaquil, Quilava, Typhlosion Collection

Decided to start a binder collection of my favorite starter! I’ll post updates here as I grow my collection. Looking to get a copy of each artwork for all 3 Pokémon. My goal is to get the max rarity for each card, in near mint condition. A few Japanese exclusives will make this a challenge but I’m looking forward to the hunt. Another Cyndaquil fans out there? :hedgehog::fire:

28 Likes

Good luck, max rarity is kinda subjective sometimes so you will have to choose your favs

2 Likes

Congrats! Would love that Neo Gen one someday in the top right and a T17. Typholison is definitely one of the coolest fire Pokémon

2 Likes

Congrats on the progress so far, looking forward to more! I’d advise you to tackle the Japanese e-Lottery promo Typhlosion as soon as possible, as long as it’s kinda affordable. And after that, maybe the Intro Deck Neo Cyndaquil and Quilava.

Good luck and keep em coming! :blush:

1 Like

Yeah the Cyndaquil and Quilava from the Chikorita half deck are pretty scarce. I regret missing out on one last month. I’ll definitely need to sell some slabs in order to get the Lottery Typhlosion though.

1 Like

Yeah I’m definitely going for reverse holos for Cyndaquil/Quilava. For Typhlosion, I prefer holo & cosmos holo over the reverse holo though.

2 Likes

T17 is one of my favorite artworks of all time! I have a psa 8 1st edition with a perfect swirl.

12 Likes

Nice collection goal and cool PSA-8 Neo Gen 1st edition Typhlosion. :blush:

@hamster and @dizzle24 are both Cyndaquil fans. :blush: They’re more active on Discord, though.

Greetz,
Quuador

3 Likes

Awesome! I’ll have to check out the discord too.

Excellent starter choice :blush: Best of luck on the binder collection!

3 Likes

Famous last words

6 Likes

Please do! Thank you Quuador for tagging me here as I am a huge cyndaquil and typhlosion fan and would love to see more of your collection! :blush:

Looking awesome so far though for sure!

4 Likes

hell yeah, my favorite too

1 Like

Nice start, best of luck with your collection!

1 Like

Great choice! Best gen 2 starter for sure :stuck_out_tongue: