crzy55's Collection ¬¬ Crystal Celebi Rev + B-day pika

Hi everyone! New to the forum’s here. Will be posting some of my collection on here and provide some backstory to them.

Bought these 7 years back. Good old times of purchasing the Charizard PSA 10 for £30 back then :grin:

Had these graded couple of years back. Pulled the English gold star Charizard from a pack, and graded :slightly_smiling_face: .

Some of the packs I’ve kept over the years. The Spanish base set packs were a weird one off purchase.

Will post an update with some of the other sealed items I’ve managed to collect over the years.

17 Likes

What you gonna do with them? Just keep them for your collection? Looks delicious!

Awesome collection! I don’t think I’ve even seen those older PSA slabs before :stuck_out_tongue:
Also don’t think I could keep all those amazing packs sealed for so long!

Man all those sealed booster packs. Just out of curiosity did you weight the base edition ones?

Love seeing those sealed packs. Nice cards. Do you plan to keep them sealed?

Great cards, thanks for sharing :blush:

I love seeing the Japanese e-series packs all together like that! I closed my toy store shortly after the release of the first edition, so never picked up any of the other packs for myself.

No left them as they were. I initially bought more and opened a couple, seller was very well trusted and hadn’t weighted them.

Yup plan on keeping them sealed. I used to have quite a lot of the neo era boosters in 1st edition and unlimited and the english e-series but opened them :stuck_out_tongue:. Still regret it as they’re the one’s I’d like to get my hands on again.

Not interested in knowing whether there might be something interesting in it or not? :stuck_out_tongue:

Very nice collection. What about the jolteon goldstar, are you going to get it graded?

Considering it, but the jolteon is still sealed in its original packaging.

Hey,your PSA 10 shining charizard’s serial is a digit away from mine. Did Ludkins grade yours?

Oh did not noticed that. If the value drops significantly because it’s open, I wouldn’t do it. But nevertheless a very cool card to have.

Wow really! Yes he did. I think back when he first started.

Some more sealed packs I found in another storage box. Going to be buying some tarot card sleeves to store these in.

3 Likes

:neutral_face: not going to let us know which one they are?

You mean the promo pack?

Interesting miscut I found on my Blaziken FB LV.X.

7 Likes

A lot to send to PSA. Missing Lugia was already graded. And forgot I had another Charizard :grin: probably an 8 though this one.

9 Likes