Created Alternate Art Check off List [UPDATED]

Hey guys,
Just wanted to share this PDF Check off sheet I created! It is organized via sets and includes the Japanese variants as well! Hopefully this is helpful to some of you guys trying to make a Alternate Art Binder!
IG: PokeJapanCollector
The JPEG file is below but a PDF higher quality file is in the link below!

[UPDATED LINK To Include Pre-2021 List]

24 Likes

That’s really awesome! Thanks so much for doing this work and creating this, I’m sure it was a lot of work! :smiley: Looks great!

1 Like

Thanks bud :slight_smile: It was, but I know a lot of people have been wanting a list like this for a while. I decided screw it and made it myself

@smpratte i know has been looking to see a list

Wow, it interesting to see them as a timeline. I didn’t realize that recent sets have cut back the amount of alt arts they have.

Good job!!!

Thanks for doing this @Slade,

Edit: I am dumb and can’t read. Looks great!

I assume that list will be updated once future alt arts come out?

Will the sun and moon ones be added

Yes they will

If demanded enough. But I think those should be classified as a diffrent type of set. If including those, then it makes the list a LOT more inclusive and defeats the purpose of an “Alt Art” set. When the normal person thinks of an Alt Art, it is these artworks and nothing pre-Battle Styles

The late SM alt arts are essentially the same thing, just not as hype beast stonked up as swsh. Most new collectors probably think of SM as ancient vintage but those alt arts look identical. The big difference is that they mostly feature tag teams but they have been labeled alt arts since they were released

BTW I just noticed a small mistake, chilling reign says 12 next to the set name but there are 13 :slight_smile:

Thanks :slight_smile: Will release it in the Updated version

Got it! WIll include those in the Updated Version

Sounds good i like what you did with the list. These alt arts have popped off more than i could have ever imagined and for the most part i do see staying power with the majority of them which i am a less likely to say about a lot of other modern stuff

1 Like

This is awesome. Thank you very much for putting this together.

1 Like