Coral's Collection of Slabs!

Hello everyone and thank you for stopping by my collection thread! Around 7 months ago I started to get back into the TCG Hobby (The last time I collected having been when I was a child). I started by opening packs with no luck, I decided to start purchasing the cards I desired and quickly became obsessed with slabs. My collection has no aim other then to collect the artwork that speaks to me.

Bonus: Some Yu-Gi-Oh reprints of my favorite childhood cards

Some of my goals include getting some Gold Stars (specifically the legendary dogs and eeveelutions), Japanese Shining Gyarados/Magikarp, Coro Coro Mew, and the CD Promo Big Three.

21 Likes

Awesome collection! I really like those Eeveelutions displayed like they are, very aesthetically pleasing. Looking forward to seeing your further additions!

1 Like

very solid for 7 months! nice mix of stuff

1 Like

Thanks! They’re some of my favorite cards though I forgot to include the Sylveon :stuck_out_tongue:

Thank you!

The Sylveon Collection eeveelutions and eevee cards are incredible! It is great to see them in PSA 8’s and 9’s all together. I have to send in my cards to get graded.

1 Like

For sure! I for one would love to see the results of your return if you ever do send them in.

Thank you! I will. It will take a bit of time, but they will get graded and I will show them off in my collection thread. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

An update on the collection…
Finally picked up a Shining Gyarados, easily my favorite card in the hobby.

5 Likes

Not just a Shining Gyarados, but of the holo bleed variety! Congratulations!

1 Like

Nice collection! Especially the Eeveelutions set and the bird trio from Supreme Victors.

Also see you enjoy a nicely placed swirl. Mostly looking at the Neo Lugia, Shining Gyarados, and Base 2 Charizard.

1 Like

Thanks! I’ve quickly come to love holo bleed errors looking through cards online. That is my first and only card with holo bleed so I am very excited to have acquired it on a Shining Gyarados no less.

2 Likes

Thank you! The legendary bird trio from Supreme Victors are actually the cards that got me back into the hobby so they’ll always be some of my favorites. And yes I am obsessed with swirls haha :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes