CoolTrainerTony's NEW Collection Thread (Update 8/22)

CoolTrainerTony’s Collection

Hey everyone! First time posting on the forum in awhile. I have been absent from the forum since I discovered the E4 discord server! I urge all of you to check it out by the way. Personally, I feel that I have made good progress on my collecting goals. Since the boom I have had to adjust my mentality from PSA 10 or bust, as I am sure many of us have done. My goals are quite lengthy, and it seems that I am adding new ones in all of the time.

Currently, I am aiming to collect:

• Unseen Forces ex’s in PSA 9
  • Team Rocket Returns ex’s in PSA 9
  • Various e-series holos in PSA 9
  • BW Full Arts in PSA 9
  • Every ex era ex in my binder

Now for the collection!

WOTC PSA 10

E-Series PSA 9

Ex Era PSA 9

DP, Full Arts, and Japanese Promos!

49 Likes

Always love seeing the collection Tony! Good luck going forward!

2 Likes

NOICE

1 Like

Wow dude that’s an amazing opener! Gorgeous collection, excellent selection thus far. Hopefully the year brings you well along with your future goals :blush:

2 Likes

Fingers crossed! I have some things that i have my eyes on :blush:

2 Likes

Nice ollection

3 Likes

hanks

3 Likes

oure elcome

3 Likes

Always love seeing pieces from your collection Tony, excited to see more in the future :grin:

1 Like

Thanks amwolf! Next time im home i have to send out your sig :wink:

2 Likes

Love the collection, e-series is the best series!

2 Likes

2 Likes

Thanks coop :grin:

2 Likes

Updated with the rest of my PSA cards! Includes Diamond and Pearl, Full arts, Japanese promos, and some sigs!

From now on will probably end up doing single card posts in here! :blush:

2 Likes

Celebi ex, that’s what I’m talking about

1 Like

Nice collection!

I love that Mc Donalds chikorita.

1 Like

I think it is time to update my collection thread! Here is everything I have purchased since the last update in october of 21! Looking back, it is mostly psa 9 ex and EX.

Unfortunately there are a couple stragglers that i did not include in this post because i have not scanned them yet! These include politoed ex psa 9 from unseen forces, jirachi ex psa 9 from crystal guardians, and WB wurple psa 9!

I have also sold some of the cards in this thread, and these include: kyurem ex FA psa 9, cobalion ex psa 9, and professor elm’s training method psa 9

E4 collection thread 8-22 part 2

13 Likes

Now this is awesome. I love your collection man! Keep at it :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Also picked up this pikachu manhole cover replica! Have to get some more :slight_smile:

9 Likes

:succ:

3 Likes