Complete Eng/JP Tropius collection + PSA's

Hey everyone,

Finally got all the cards in for my Tropius collection. Nothing overly special but along the way it showed me a lot of new aspects to the hobby that I wouldn’t normally get involved in. At this stage I don’t want them all in psa10, but here is a post I made on that topic if you’d like to help. www.elitefourum.com/t/wtb-mint-roaring-skies-reverse-holo-tropius-and-other/22168/1

I would really like to get the roaring skies reverse holo as a psa10 as it’s my favourite artwork so if anyone has some lying around and they are looking minty give me a pm, happy to pay a good price.

Also not sure if these 2 Japanese cards exist; Tropius - Steelix Constructed Standard Deck - 004/019 (in UED) & Tropius - Torterra Battle Starter Deck - 001/010 (in 1st edition). If anyone has them or has seen them let me know.

For the most part I put the cards in order of release and tried to put Japanese alongside the English. I’m reserving the first page for Japanese exclusives

@quuador @smpratte @kkthxbai @mthursty @charizandrew @thetropicalwoodsman

16 Likes

Looks great :blush: very unique choice tropius

3 Likes

I have a complete reverse holo Roaring Skies set so I’ll check the Tropius and if it’s in PSA 9-10 condition I can send it with my next submission and sell to you when it’s back.

1 Like

Very nice collection! :blush: I like Tropius a lot, I think it’s such an underrated Pokemon so it makes me happy to see someone with a Tropius collection

1 Like

xzini! I’ve heard Scott mention you in his videos :grin:
Tropius could definitely do with a baby form and an evolved/mega form in the main game as well.
I nearly decided to do an alolan vulpix collection as well :blush:

2 Likes

Decided I’m going to try start collecting PSA 10’s now (Eng and JP). More so just buying them off ebay when they pop up. Have these 2 so far. :blush:

5 Likes

That’s so cool! If you’re into autographed cards, the Arita signing in June is a good opportunity for a Dragon Frontiers copy!

Any chance it’s in Australia :')
But yeah I’m keeping my eye out for that cause I would be interested in it. Anyway to follow his schedule at all?

Just through his social media! Facebook/Instagram/Twitter. He has Florida and Dubai planned this year.

1 Like

Added these two today. Nearly had a third but the seller on eBay had sold it privately already :slightly_frowning_face: shout-out to @steveg for offering to be a middleman tho.
Also looking at grading my own soon.

3 Likes

Yeah, what a shame… anyway, as I said, if you need other cards, let me know :blush:

1 Like

Tropius is one bad dude

Big one ticked off the check list here. First Tropius in English and one of my favourites, the reverse holo pops nicely irl.
Now to decided if I get this signed by Kouki Saitou or a mint raw card… @getautographed thoughts? :grin:

Have also sent my first ever card off to PSA :blush:

3 Likes

Nice to see one of you big goals has finally come to fruition! Keep on growing your collection!

1 Like

Submitted my first PSA card recently, pretty confident when it’s Japanese and you get it from a sealed deck.
But happy to tick this one off as it’s the first TCG Tropius card printed.
Keen to start getting a few more graded :blush:

8 Likes