Chrisundrum Collection Thread

Updated my Binder this month. Look below. Currently looking for a mintish raw Celebi Gold star. It has been a tough tough search. But hopefully will have one this year! Let me know what yall think :blush: thanks.

Binder Update May:

Past Updates
APRIL: imgur.com/gallery/H0IdK1q

No longer have
:slightly_frowning_face: but its okay. It was still awesome to have.

This graded beauty.

Thank you for your time, and hope to see yall around in the forums.

I also have quite a bit of cards <2007. If anyone is looking for NM condition commons, uncommons, rares, I might have it. Just PM and I will let you know.

28 Likes

Holy crap @chrisundrum, that’s crazy for a childhood collection.

2 Likes

Ha Yea, I was kind of a brat with my parents and spent any allowance on cards. I was also fortunate to have card friends that were much older than me that taught me to always sleeve cards. I was 13 when the neo series came out and went pretty hardcore. I also traded away so many good cards for that shinning set. Which looking back at I shouldn’t have done but oh well.

Its pretty wild, my dad bought me that lugia for my birthday one year because tried as I might I couldn’t pull it from packs and my mom got me the fossil mew. Pretty memorable Christmas and very fortunate.

5 Likes

Can your parents adopt me?

4 Likes

Those shinings are worth a pretty penny now, especially the first editions so it was probably a decent trade in the end

1 Like

@chrisundrum The Shinings are bad ass!

1 Like

This is awesome for a childhood set! Super envious of the shining collection

@chrisundrum, sent you a message btw, don’t know if you saw it

Heres an update! Since posting this I have been busy (at least I like to think so) I sent in about 30 cards to Ludkins (still waiting for precheck :confused: hopefully find out soon), and have been wheeling and dealing my cards. Tring to get ones that are nostalogic or are my favorite pokemon! Didnt realize I wanted it, but now I would love to trade for the Secret Rare Chandlure. So if you have one hit me up. imgur.com/a/CkRSt2b

I was able to finally complete this set! Acquired Mew from a Redditor on the trading reddit.

Bought a bunch of cards from a cowoker.

and traded with Kingboo64! Thank you

3 Likes

@chrisundrum, I’ve got a SR Chandelure, I’ll send you a message

Thanks homes!

Got some new cards from last month. Been busy trading and buying where I can! Thanks to @kingboo64, for the Shiny Chandelure! Also just picked up the Meganium and Houndoom off mercari for under a $100! pretty sweet deal. Also opened up my first packs in almost a decade (shining fates). It was a blast opening a tin and while I didnt get a Charizard, I got some sweet cards (Shiny Drakloak, and reverse holo Celebi). Another favorite has been this Japanese Whishcash. Definitely an underated pokemon both aesthetically and dual type in the game!

2 Likes

Nice pickups @chrisundrum! Are you starting to collect Celebi now?

@kingboo64, Thanks boo! not consciously! It just happens I really like that pokemon and it so happens she has the best art! Of the gold stars, I would say shes my favorite, and then Latios and Latias, but right now those are pretty far out of my league until I get all my graded cards back.

Yeah Celebi has some fantastic art :grin: Latías and latios are available for ~200 in played condition though

I fucking love mail day. Got two cards that I wanted to get when I was younger but couldn’t (raikou and celebi) and got a sweet chandelure card. Also decided to upgrade my binder to the quads and really love it. Overall pretty sweet. Also was able to buy a mint giovanni trainer and misty trainer. But those don’t come until Monday! Just leaves Koga.

7 Likes

@chrisundrum, that’s a nice looking binder page. You’re missing the last Neo shining though…

Oogling over those 1st edition shiners. That whole shining section is so cool looking. Awesome cards

nice collection mate :blush: unfortunately i didnt have older friends to tell me to sleeve cards straight away, i’d have like 50-100 cards in my pocket like all day at school with the chance for break time trading lol still got a base set venusaur from primary school like 20 yrs ago lol

Thanks scorrer11! I enjoy your magmar collection as well. Pretty cool seeing how in depth you are getting. Yea i unfortunately had a great period where I didn’t sleeve and was just a normal kid. But most of cards got stolen in middle school. Lammeee. I had a few neo typhlosions for a deck and they got taken out only bag :confused: