Chinese Pokémon Cards

Edit: at the request of the original creator, this article can now be found at:

48 Likes

Very well done Joe. Love the info and layout:)

1 Like

Thanks. I watermarked and did it as a pdf/images as it’s the final product of all my collecting efforts to date.

I might update it with scans at a later point.

2 Likes

Very informative! excellent

Wow… this is epic!!

awesome stuff joe! looks so dam professional and sexy.
I like the comparisons you made with Korean, and your in depth research.

You know… 2 things are going through my wild head;

1. Is this one of your Chinese students assignments by any chance? Cause it looks like an awesome school report, and someone has wrote all over it. :wink: :wink:
  2. Also… imagine honestly, if this was brought in by one of your students… I would mark them 10/10 and ask them to share their items with the teacher! pokemon fringe benefits! You should totally do it!

Great Article Joe! You weren’t kidding when you said you were working on an article, this looks like it was pulled straight from a magainze, nice work!

3 Likes

Love it!

Great guide! What grades did BGS give?

1 Like

I knew i forgot something! I’ll add a page about grading! Thanks

1 Like

Great job Joe! Loved your old videos now this is amazing

Thanks for your kind words. Glad to share with the community. I’ve added pages 8-11 on Grading.

1 Like

This is brilliant, great work joe :blush:

Happy birthday Joe.

Happy birthday!

Great Article - and happy birthday!

Happy birthday joe

Update to this guide…I’m going to makee a few videos to accompany the guide. Enjoy!

First up: Unlimited base set:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=0p_AyYujczY

1 Like

my raichu there :wink: just waiting on them koreans and the unlimited 9 back ahaha i should make a video soon :wink:

Yeah man. Your Koreans will be in the post this week. Annoying that Raichu is mislabeled as a 1st edition. I should have sent it in along with my recent PSA sub. Maybe on the next one.

i wasnt doing it to be picking well iwas i really want these cards hahah love the video through so interesting to hear the chinese names maybe someone who can speak Japanese could do that and then one for each of the languages