Charizard vs. Agumon (Video)

Screw attack released a “Charizard vs. Agumon” Video for those of you who don’t know what they do click here

In a nutshell they release youtube videos across cartoon genres of characters that would have never met in any universe (batman vs spider man, Goku vs Super man, you get the point) and pair them against one another for a fight to the death. They recently released a Pokemon VS Digimon DEATH BATTLE video yesterday, which gets pretty gory near the end, don’t say I didn’t warn you.

I started the Video at where the fight starts. But feel free to watch the whole thing.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xcz2vHLqtNw

2 Likes

I dont like dis video, charizard lost and now Im sad.

3 Likes

I died a little inside to pal.

3 Likes

Whoa. I literally watched this video two days ago. Haha. But yeah, there was no doubt in my mind that Charizard was going to get destroyed in this. Digimon just have a larger move pool, expanded power, etc.

Larger move pool?

I don’t mean to sound rude, but have you ever played a Pokemon game?

Yeah I wouldn’t get too upset over this, Pokemon and Digimon just operate on completely different power levels and in this fight in particular, you have a dragon type Mega Charizard X going up against Wargreymon who is specially designed to wreck dragons with its Dramon Killer claws. The way this ended was pretty brutal and uncalled for though, it’s way out of character for Wargreymon to reduce Red to ash (pun intended :sunglasses: ) along with Charizard.

The fact that the Pokemon universe would never condone this kind of fight is why they’d win my heart at the end of the day, as much as I like both franchises. :blush:

1 Like

LOL @ red’s death… how did he get a black eye?

1 Like

They got it wrong. Charizard wins 1,197 listings to 694 listings

www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_odkw=Pokemon+promo&LH_PrefLoc=2&_sop=10&_armrs=1&_dmd=1&_osacat=0&_from=R40&_trksid=p2045573.m570.l1313.TR12.TRC2.A0.H0.Xcharizard.TRS0&_nkw=charizard&_sacat=0

www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_odkw=charizard&LH_PrefLoc=2&_sop=10&_armrs=1&_dmd=1&_osacat=0&_from=R40&_trksid=p2045573.m570.l1311.R1.TR10.TRC2.A0.H0.Xwargre.TRS0&_nkw=wargreymon&_sacat=0

1 Like

I love you

1 Like

They shouldve put him up against another dragon, not covered up in titanium.

www.aidedd.org/dnd/om.php?vo=dragon-slayer

Gyarados vs. Seadramon would be pretty fair now that I think about it.

1 Like

How does Mega Gyarados vs. MegaSeadramon compare?

Once again, probably still fairly even… I’d give it to Mega Gyarados by a close margin. But if we move up to MetalSeadramon… unfortunately I don’t think the Pokemon stands a chance again. Just my opinion though! :confused:

1 Like

Blue EYES WHITE DRAGON

2 Likes

I have and I still do. I misspoke, though. For some reason I reverted to the fact that in the games, Pokemon only use 4 moves, so I went off that idea. XD Forgive me, I’ve been doing finals and my mind is sleep deprived.

1 Like

Tiamat

^

Gotta say that compairing two different franchises that operate on COMPLETELY different power rankings is pretty boring :stuck_out_tongue:

Got a major hard on from the Guts vs. Nightmare though. Those universes are at least a bit more comparable :grin:

Geez whos post was that?