Charizard / Pokemon Collection

Instagram - bboneee
IMGUR - imgur.com/user/bbone29

I will use this thread to update with photos of my Charizard /Pokemon collection.

The display is called DETOLF and is made by IKEA, it is a display used vastly amongst collectors showcasing figurines or cards around the world. It is modified with extra shelving and lighting.

The stands used are small frame stands.

The casings and protection for the cards are usually, 1 ultra pro premium sleeve, 1 ultra pro premium top loader, and 1 ultra pro team bag.

Should be interesting for Pokemon fans to see rare stuff from Japan and all around the world.

I will post pictures below , have fun viewing !

2 Likes

3 Likes

Charizard.

5 Likes

2 Likes

Are these cards or stickers?

Nice start to your collection!!! I love Charizards

Nice collection mate, love the way you have them on display :blush:

Nice collection! Is dark charizard your favorite?

1 Like

Love the display. Good job.

1 Like

This is a sticker , made by artbox. It’s quite rare to find. PSA recently graded two, 1 psa 8 and 1 psa9 . POP 1 . This one is an ungraded one. The other two stickers are also made by artbox but found in series 1 boxes. They are not very rare. I also have a large TCG/Non-TCG collection apart from stickers. I will try to take more photos :blush:

Thanks mate! Will post more stuff i have much more in my collection! :grin:

Thanks mate ! :grin:

Thanks!

No i think shadowless and 4th print zard is my favourite. I have much more to post ! And want to answer any questions for strange cards you might see which might be strange to find in the US or other locations abroad.

2 Likes

Hey! I would like to ask abaout these cards, if they are fake or not, because this cards look like they are real prntscr.com/kiu120 and prntscr.com/kiu241 Thank you!

They’re german 1st ed cards. Why are you asking about them in someone’s charizard collection thread?

2 Likes

hey mate they are real, but they are in german language. I suggest you open a new thread for further questions since i am trying to keep this thread dedicated for my collection sharing.

Feel free to message me direct if i can help :blush: