Card Crazy - Dragonair Collection. More pop 1's!

Hello ! Had some free time so I figured I may as well post up some of my collection. I’ll be sure to add them in as I get them.

The thing about Dragonair collecting is the challenge to find them alone, without a Dratini & Dragonite attached. Most of the cards missing I’ll have to grade myself as there is a large majority of 0 PSA 10’s & 9’s. That’s what keeps this hobby fun & interesting!

Here’s a link to a spreadsheet with all the information on my collection goals/wants/prices paid for those interested in such a thing:

Collection Spreadsheet

Below I’ll post scans of my ‘highlight’ cards of the collection. Everything else will be in the sheet above or new additions in a later post in this thread.

30 Likes

Love to see a specific pokemon collector, those are some beautiful cards, well done!

4 Likes

Nice collection. Looks really great. Good luck completing the list.

1 Like

@sevenleaves, WOW …very well done.

2 Likes

Very nice collection! Since I do the same myself for Pikachu & Seviper, I’m a huge fan of single Pokémon collections, especially when they’re in all languages. :blush: I make lists for collectors pretty often (here the ones I’ve made thus far), so I will take a closer look at your -very detailed- masterlist when I have a bit of time, to see if you’ve accidentally missed any. Good luck with your collection goals!

Greetz,
Quuador

2 Likes

That would be very much appreciated. I didn’t do too much digging making the list so it’s very possible I may have missed some. Please do let me know & we can get in contact!

Also to everyone else, I thank you for your kind words. I have a very special pop 1 card coming in. I can’t wait to post it!

1 Like

Amazing collection buddy! Glad to see you here :wink:

1 Like

Beautiful collection! :heart_eyes: Fantastic job! Loving seeing all the different Dragonair artwork! Which one is your favourite?

For me it’s between base set, Erika’s Dragonair and dark Dragonair they are all so good!

2 Likes

They’re all very good choices. I’m a big fan of the art on almost all of them, but my top 5 list in order would be these:

Base Set
Topps
Light Dragonair
Dark Dragonair (TRR)
Legends Awakened

One of many coming in arrived today !

2 Likes

Done, here is the list. :blush: I’ve just started from scratch without looking at your list at first. The total amount is 262 Dragonair TCG cards across all languages and variations (from what I could find). Of course, it may still contain some minor errors or cards I forgot, considering I’ve compiled it in about an hour, so let me know if anything is incorrect.

I haven’t really compared our lists that closely yet, but some differences I can see on first glance:

• Your list is missing the Expedition Base Set MATCHPRINT
  • Your list is missing the Indonesian and Chinese Sun & Moon releases
  • Your list seems to have a few cards that (a.f.a.i.k.) doesn’t exist, primarily some of the Spanish and Portuguese cards

Hope this helps. Let me know if you have any questions about it.

Greetz,
Quuador

2 Likes

It’s so beautiful!! Thanks for sharing!!

1 Like

Time to go through the entire binder and re-organize the whole thing :grin: I’ll shoot you a PM with any questions! Appreciate it a lot. I’ll pass this along to a fellow Dragonair collector as well. Many thanks!

2 Likes

This one I’m VERY proud to say I now own. Also completes my Topps Chrome PSA 10 set. :grin:

8 Likes

This is an outstanding collection. These are definitely goals for my larvitar to Tyranitar collection.

1 Like

Thank you :grin: Best of luck with your collection!

ex Delta Species - complete :blush:

10 Likes

So awesome!

1 Like

Decided to post the binder with what I have >in hand< currently. I have 27 additional cards coming in/or are with a friend in the UK.

Mostly missing the Portuguese cards. No luck in finding anyone that’ll ship a single Dragonair card to the US, but never going to give up on the hunt!

These are the cards on my spreadsheet.

Binder completion:

7 Likes

Insane! Great cards!

1 Like