Can I return this

I’ve had convos with this seller on other apps and he probably believes the cards are worth this much. He usually lists things quite above market.

Its eBay, you can return anything on any BS thing you wanna make up.

If the price was too good to be true you should have known…

I think various things went wrong. On both ends. And the title of the auction does not really tell what has been opened, the description does. And the photo really does not show anything to be opened at all!

My first glance was: ‘Oh, the plastic came loose from the card board, so listed as opened’. But I couldn’t spot anything on the photo showing it actually was. Taking a second look, only the Dragon Frontier pack shows damage on the top.

The description is super vague. You are bidding on an opened EX Series 3 pack blister. All 3 boosters have been opened but still contain the original pack fresh condition cards inside. Which, in my opinion, can be read as the blister has been opened. And the packs has been opened (which is not really visible in the photo) and then the statement of the ‘cards are still inside’. It can be straight repacks.
The sellers suggestion to just relist it as he did, claiming he has done it various times, is just toxic as well.

Your return offer is really fair. Paying shipment and not asking a full refund, which allows him to pull the trick again and get his full money.

1 Like