calling all ebay store owners and sellers need your input

It doesn’t matter, I personally have two accounts. One I primarily buy from, one I sell from. There’s various reasons, it separates feedback, it allows me to purchase without people being hesitant in thinking I’m a reseller (some people look at my items and think I’ll pay more because I have the item listed on my page for more than I offered), you can sell non Pokémon items from the other account, I have power seller status, so if I wanted to sell things without tracking I can through the other account to avoid ruining my power seller metrics.

There’s probably more things I’m missing, but if you don’t care about any of those things, just use your established feedback as a boost for your sales reputation.

2 Likes

Love this post man I will be sure to take all of it into consideration! You are correct that I reside in the US and I will agree with you that I don’t even want to try to expand into international shipping until I’m ready or if I even get to that point!

No problem, good luck with your store! :blush:

Take your time to make money, and most importantly, enjoy yourself!

Only problem with this is it leads to insane inbox death threats and people that start calling you evil reseller.

Like you… your evil. cause your american. like garinson and smpratticoinz.

You can’t let irrelevant people on Instagram influence what you do with your cards Benzington!

3 Likes

Don’t forget, being on ebay, doesn’t mean just being on ebay.

There is alot of social media you can use to help branch out to customers as well, youtube, facebook, instagram. Sometimes helps build a nice image, and direct traffic to your ebay store :blush:

I’m not super massive, but i have 700+ followers on ebay for a reason, it’s because i try and advertise on other platforms as well.

1 Like