WTB - Now Offering $1,000 for the Last Japanese Unlimited Card I need

This is the last unlimited card I need to complete the Eevee unlimited card set. Looking for a nice binder copy but flexible on condition
Offering $1,000
Umbreon 037/080 from L2 Reviving Legends Unlimited Mirror Reverse Holo (not 1st Edition, not holo).

5 Likes

Bump - found one of the L2 reverse holo unlimited cards. Still looking for what is pictured. Willing to work with you on price if that is a hold up.

4 Likes

Just a heads up, mint condition Umbreon FA (edition not specified) is like 60,000 yen in japan, and it might be harder to find unlimited

Thanks, I think my $100 offer is on par for Glaceon and Espeon. I agree its low for Umbreon, but the Umbreon doesn’t seem to actually sell for the $400 asking price. There was one that went for $25 on an ebay auction I missed out on, and it was unlimited too. This was about 4 months ago

Huge update - I found the last Eevee card I need (besides the Scramble Eevee). I yet again upped my offer on the L2 Umbreon, now to $100.

1 Like

Upped my offer by $25 each for Umbreon L2 reverse and Umbreon EX.
Need both in unlimited. I am tired of looking at black backgrounds for the lack of a 1st edition stamp! So help me out here if you may have one in your bulk box :slight_smile:

Bumped my prices up quite a bit, and added the 3 gold stars that I need, but haven’t been chasing until now.

Removed Flareon gold star since I just picked up a CGC 6.5 for $250, and immediately cracked it for the binder.

Hoping someone has a LP or NM-ish copy of the last 4 I need.

Added Yu Nagaba Eevee set for $125

There are a few complete sets on Mercari JP for your asking price.

Cheers!

1 Like

Bump

This is the last unlimited card I need to complete the Eevee unlimited card set. Looking for a nice binder copy but flexible on condition
Offering $250
Umbreon 037/080 from L2 Reviving Legends Unlimited Mirror Reverse Holo (not 1st Edition, not holo).

6 Likes

Doubled my offer price to $500! I am getting eye strains looking for this card daily for 2 years straight now

8 Likes

Bump - still offering $500 for the last set card I need :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I upped my offer to $1,000 as that was the last public sale of the Umbreon. I am ready to be put out of my misery of checking Japanese sites daily

13 Likes