Buyee v Noppin?

Never used Buyee, only Noppin, but that worked great for me so far. Only big disadvantage are the high import costs, and also pretty high fees when you buy expensive items.

I’ve made a post about how Noppin works in the past, so I’ll just copy-paste that here:

So, there you have it.
TL;DR: You only pay when you won; you usually pay 500 Japanese Yen middleman fees per won auction (below 4,000 Japanese Yen), or higher depending on the won-price; you can combine shipments and save them up to 60 days; and you’ll probably have to pay import fees depending on the price of the won auctions in your shipment and your countries import rules.

EDIT: Oh, and they also respond pretty quickly to messages. I didn’t knew about the higher middleman service before, so when I asked them a question about it they quickly responded and gave me the link. I also received an incorrect item once (mainly due to translation issues than anything else - I wanted a non-Glossy card; but the seller and Noppin employee thought I was asking for a non-Holo card), and they also quickly responded to that message as well.

Greetz,
Quuador