Bug or denied access

hey so today i woke up to see when i make bid in pwcc and then refresh the page the bid won’t hold lets say its on 8$ and i bid 11$ refresh and it will show its back on 8$.

i have no clue if they denied me access for some reason? i do have unpaid invoice which is after due tate (8th feb) but i did talk with them before a week and they extended it for me to be payed on the 12th of this month. anyone has this issue ?

If someone contacted me and said they need extra time to pay for cards they won, then I wouldn’t want them bidding on more of my cards without paying. They probably just limited access of your account until the invoices are paid. I can bid on auctions just fine so I doubt it’s a bug.

its easy for you to say but incidents happen. i use pwcc for a long time and always payed my invoices. limited access i guess would be if you wouldn’t pay and wouldnt inform them though but they extended my due date to this sunday which i then intend to pay.

I’m experiencing the same issue bidding on Pwcc weekly auction.
Please inform the team @petiparty ! :pray:

thank you for informing the right guy. i cant get a hold of them on email and chat as it is not their working hours. i doubt i was denaied access as i got an extension till sunday for my invoice

the issue is also when trying to remove/add items to favourites it just wont stick @petiparty

Please send me screenshots of what you two are getting. Please note if youre using a VPN it will not allow you to use the site.

@petiparty these photos showing me putting a new max bid and trying to remove something from favourites. after refreshing the page the bids dont stick the item removed from favourites return to favourites and it does not show items im winning/losing properly

What is the name and email associated with your account?

name : dror
email : jrholdenfan@gmail.com
@petiparty

@petiparty any inquiry?

talked with customer servive it is for a lot of other bidders too

The issue seems to be fixed (for me) :slight_smile:

Issue shoukd be resolved for most people. If youre still having issues please dm me.

@petiparty seems to be resolved now though the website is quite slow

@petiparty yea peti it works good but very painfully slow