Bromide Cards

I know this isn’t technically TCG but I was wondering if anyone knew anything about the bromide cards. I can’t find a Bulbapedia page for them or anything but the ebay listings will say things like “1 of 20” suggesting that there are sets of them?

1 Like

I recently learned about these cards as well. From what I could find online, they come from packs of gum. Each pack contains random card(s) and a stick of gum. There are different series and I believe the manufacturer is Ensky and they make other gum cards. Would be nice if someone made a page for these on Bulbapedia. Maybe I’ll make an account and get to work lol.

I bought some recently, got a good deal too. Really nice foil on these cards! Could probably get PSA / BGS to grade these if you asked.

more pics: https://imgur.com/a/0Z5VXCr

I have a lopunny one like this
s-l500 (1)

The one thing I’ll say about is that the unusual size makes it very hard to sleeve

2 Likes

They fit really nice in the one touch resealable bags

I have a stack of like 200 of them so if anyone wants to make a list with which number corresponds with which pokemon I can help. I dont know a lot about them but there are 3 different series: normal bromide, bromide dx (red back) and bromide dx (blue back). The bromide dx cards are all mirror foil. In the normal set some cards are cracked ice foil.

2 Likes

Didn’t even knew about the blue back ones. The four Seviper I have are all with red back:

All four have a red back. The purple one is cracked ice holofoil and has “Pocket Monsters Diamond & Pearl” on the back and the other three have “Pocket Monsters Advanced Generation” on the back.

I also have another “Diamond & Pearl” variant incoming as well, which is similar as the one above, but for a different Seviper pose:

Greetz,
Quuador

1 Like