Bourke's dark journey

Hi guys it all starts here finally got the first piece to my psa collection. I’m starting with team rocket holos and then will carry on and collect dark Pokemon then see where the dark side takes me. I am looking forward to sharing my journey with you guys.
Another 2 packages should be here by Friday :yum:. (I should have rotated the image really)

17 Likes

Great set choice! Up there with the best of WotC!

2 Likes

Thanks I love the look of this set. Hopefully get this done in a few months and move on to the next set of dark holos.

2 Likes

There you go!! :grin:

1 Like

Ahh dark weezing, one of the worst WOTC holos on the eye

2 Likes

You know what they say about opinions

But its a fact :wink:

1 Like

I love it and maybe the green is why as it’s my favourite colour. Which is Probably why without thinking the next 2 on the way to me are dark arbok and vileplume.

I know you are joking, but does it really seem all that reasonable to come into a new members collection thread and talk crap about their first card they are showing off and proud of

5 Likes

I agree, although I think @aquaz mainly meant it’s hard to see it’s holo (or perhaps not).
I remember when I traded a card of mine for this Weezing as a child, and it wasn’t until two or three years later when I re-organized my collection again that I realized it was holo… :slightly_smiling_face:

But a PSA-10 is a great start to any PSA collection, @bourke86. Looking forward seeing more, and good luck with your collection. :blush:

Greetz,
Quuador

Apologies @bourke86 if I came across that way, perhaps I should have phrased it better by saying “not the best holo on the eye” but nonetheless all the best with your dark pokemon psa goal.

No worries, I see where your coming from :blush:

Another card arrived this morning :grinning:

10 Likes

Are u gonna shot for the Prereleases and the W-Stamps?

I want the pre release gyarados. I will maybe look at the rest later on.

1 Like

I like how the hood of the Dark Arbok has a different pattern vs non-“Dark” Arbok cards.

3 Likes

Yeah I think I prefer how the dark arbok looks. I didn’t even notice that u til not so long ago.

2 new team rocket holos for the set added today. Might be done sooner than I thought :blush:

10 Likes

Adding Dark charizard thanks to thenotoriouspokemon. :+1:t3: Coming along nicely now.

8 Likes

Thanks to @cljdavis for sorting me out with the Dark Blastoise. i think im halfway ish through the holo set now.
i need to scan the cards really.

6 Likes