BeccaZican's collection (so far)

Ok so I get that some of y’all are pretty intense collectors and I am nowhere near on that level. But here’s a little backstory into my collection:
I’m an avid wotc collector and I used to be really into collecting when I was younger. I had family overseas that sent me cards - like almost every German 1st edition. Years went by, cards went missing, random trades here and there, and then I traded the rest of what I had about 10 years ago for some retro gaming stuff. Then about three years ago, I met a lady who had kids that collected and she was wanting to give the cards a good home, so I offered to take them in. From there I’ve set off on the adventure of collecting all first gen. Japanese and English cards. The picture below are mostly what I have and god I got tired of taking pictures. Hands down Team Rocket artwork is my favorite and completely underrated.

P.S. - Been getting into some newer cards and buying other collections to eventually resell but I’ve never done that before so any advice is much appreciated. Ill be posting some recent purchases in the coming days on that thread.
Base Set - Complete, Jungle - Complete. Fossil, Base 2, and Japanese Team Rocket are near completion.

P.P.S - I’m thinking about getting rid of my shadowless cards because I don’t think I’ll be able to attain the whole set in my lifetime lol.
Below are some newer cards I sleeved up after buying my son some packs.

Again, any advice on where to start with selling or whatever with these newer cards is much appreciated. I lurk on Reddit but doesn’t seem to be like the “marketplace” I want to be in.

3 Likes

Congrats! I would sell on Fb or Ig

1 Like

That’s what I was thinking for these newer cards but I have a big collection of sealed XY and other newerish stuff coming in soon that I will TOTALLY need your help with.

2 Likes

Sure lmk

1 Like