Ayo collection

It’s been quiet year after I was able to complete Japanese dark holos, but I have not just been sitting on my ass. I decided that it’s now or never to start focusing on my Grail cards, and after 9 months or so I was able to do so. @charizandrew and I did trade for my holy grail card, the University Magikarp. Thank you Andrew, you’re the man!

It was years ago I had a chance to buy authentic Unikarp for about 1200€ and atm I thought that if I wait I’ll get it cheaper later, well that didn’t happen and price of Unikarp just kept rising and rising. After that opportunity went and the prices kept going higher I set goal for myself to get any Unikarp in any grade, I even said that in thread I opened were I asked about what other people’s holy grail cards were. “For me possibly obtainable card is unikarp in lower grades” - Jun 6, 2020

Now the day that I can say I have Unikarp is here, I would have never guessed in my wildest dreams that it will be PSA 8, I mean holy shit.

Other Karp in my grail list would obviously, the community college Magikarp aka Fan Club Karp. This card came from pokedavey from eBay, I dont know if he is user here but I would like to say thank you too.

And if there is university and community college Karps then I think there should also be high school Karp

Whole gang

30 Likes

Congratulations on the grails! You have a great collection.

1 Like

1 Like

Fantastic collection and congrats on the big karps!

1 Like

This is an awesome thread to see, congratulations on your most recent acquisitions!

1 Like

Hell of a collection, wow.

1 Like

Congratulations man! Must feel incredible! Fabulous card and spectacular achievement. Very pleased to see a Magikarp lover get the legendary unikarp.

1 Like

How much did you end up getting the University karp for btw @ayoveer?

1 Like

Great accomplishment. Very cool to see the three Magikarps all together. Glad I was able to help you achieve your grail card.

4 Likes

I traded to it PSA 10 unlimited Neo shining set + Japanese PSA 10 gold star Alakazam and Celebi + money

Hell of a trade…

1 Like

That is just so amazing, big congrat on the achievement. So satisfying to complete a goal that takes so long

1 Like

It’s been hot minute since I’ve updated my collection post because I haven’t bought anything but finally I can put one collection goal to rest. Original Fan Club set, I’ve been after it for couple years and now it’s done and it feels good.

19 Likes

Once again I realized how much of a pain it is to take pics of slabs… Maybe that’s why it took me 2 months to update my collection thread but hey here we are.

5 Likes

Awesome collection! Especially the Fan Club trio. Congratulations

1 Like

Thanks dude! Fan Club trio is definitely some of my favorite cards in my collection.

1 Like