Art Academy Collection - Sam Chibicollectables

Hey everyone
Wanted to share my current Art Academy Collection with Artworks/documents :slight_smile: currently on the hunt for Number 9

Hopefully this looks all good! when I post @chibicollectables

We have Gabi Chespin

Meli Pikachu

Gosha Tangrowth

Rina Gourgeist

Y. Fujishima Raincoat Pikachu

Lily Chan Dress up Pikachu

Xime Dress up Pikachu

Scarlett Keckleon

Thanks for Looking :slight_smile:

45 Likes

WOW, amazing collection! I love seeing them paired with notes/sketches from the actual artists! Seriously cool.

1 Like

Yeah I am trying to find the winners and get the cards alongside an artwork to make it a little more personal :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Incredible collection! These are such special pieces of Pokemon history.

3 Likes

Wow amazing. I love that you got them directly from the artist too with the pics. Makes that hunt so cool.

1 Like

Amazing collection! It’s a lovely added touch to have some personalization with each artist to show off their artsyle even more :slight_smile: I recently added the Meli Chef Pika to my own collection and hope to add more in the future. Beautiful cards each with their own style and quirks.

1 Like

Major heat!

The Gosha drawing is so sick.

1 Like

4 Likes

This is awesome. The letters/messages with the cards makes it even cooler.

2 Likes

Yeah makes collecting them ever so slightly more difficult but well worth the extra let work :slight_smile:

1 Like

Some very talented artists!!

Amazing collection!

1 Like

Such an awesome showcase. Not only the cards are rare and one of a kind, the personalized notes are just cherry on top. Thanks for sharing this, it’s truly something special.

Cheers!

1 Like

insanely cool collection :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

The Rina sketch (and handwriting) is beautiful! Did you request Mew and Pikachu, or is it just coincidence that Scarlett also chose them?

1 Like

So me and my partner’s favourite Pokemon are Mew and Pikachu so we just requested them if it was possible! that’s how we make it more personal :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Newly updated!

Art Academy Number 9

Delphox by Peegeray

14 Likes

Blown away by these all, absolutely amazing to have even one of them!

2 Likes

In love with this collection! Trying to pick up the Pikachus is proving very difficult for myself :sweat_smile: Do you have a favorite out of them all?

1 Like

My Favourite I own is definitely the Gourgiest by Rina, but I think my chase is either the Space Pikachu or the Mew

4 Likes