Are dust able to damage ur cards

Hello everyone, i have a problem.

I have a Pokemon collection in toploader stored inside a bcw shoe box. I sometimes take them out to look, display or sort them. But i recently Found an article stating that dust can provoke scratching, indetation and staining to ur cards, they also said that to protest tour cards from dust u should put them in a dust proof box and put them away but i dont just want to put my cards away and never look at them.
I then went to take a look at my toploaded cards and was able to see dust partiskes inside the toploader with the card. I have been collecting Pokemon cards for around 5 years now and i want to keep my Pokemon collection safe in mint condition for many more.

Any suggestion, tips og experince please contact me.

put the top loaders in team bags

1 Like

Indeed, little baggies are the answer to what ails you. Ultra Pro Pack of 100 One Touch Resealable Poly Bags Sleeves for Card Holder a.co/d/0xycxYe

But isnt the “one Touch” resealable bags top narrow for a toploader

I like to double sleeve my cards using the KMC Perfect Fit Size sleeves.

It’s been a while since I’ve bought them (one of those things where I just have a few hundred of them I’ve been working through for years) but I’m pretty sure this is exactly what I use.

Maybe someone who has bought them more recently can make a different recommendation, if necessary.

Okay thank you guys for your help but if Anyone have any cards in toploader if yes. Please send me some pictures so i can see if dust is dangerous.