Aquapolis PSA 10 Set - Complete

Even though i said i wouldnt collect a set again - here we are haha. Special thanks goes to gary for supplying quite a few and charizandrew. As you can quite see i like the exeggutor and arcanine a lot.

Gym Challenge post:
I started collecting again in July last year and focused on collecting the gym challenge set as they look great and have the best overall mix of pokemon chosen for the holos.

Special thankyou goes to Charizandrew for being a big part in helping me reach the finish and jcincy for selling quite a few to me. Without them I would be still stuck at the beginning of this set.

While not pictured my favourite is my psa 10 Ditto from Swolepoke

32 Likes

Beautiful! One of my favourite sets and my first complete binder. (1st editions, still picking up unlimiteds)

2 Likes

Nice, I love Gym Challenge. Do you have a favorite card in the set? For me its a tie between Sabrina’s Alakazam and Rocket’s Zapdos.

2 Likes

I like the Rocket’s Zapdos and Beedrill but my favourite is the Ditto. Just a cool simple card.

I find the cards with more background to be better looking in person, pictures just don’t pick up the detail of the cards.

2 Likes

Love it rob. It’s like a painting when displayed all together.

2 Likes

Looks great, well done :blush:

2 Likes

Beautiful! It’s great to see the full holo set with a box and packs!

I only helped you out to score some Australian exclusive snacks :wink:

2 Likes

Nidoking just looks like a damn beast!

3 Likes

This is amazing!! I’m doing the same thing and am 4 cards away from completing it. You should be proud! Some of these are hard to come by

2 Likes

Thankyou, some are really hard to get. I had to pay overs to get my last 2 cards (beedrill and persian). Which ones are you missing?

1 Like

This is awesome. You have the sealed box, 1 of each pack artwork, and all the PSA 10 holos. THIS is how to collect a set! What set are you going for next?

4 Likes

Thankyou for your kind words.

I probably won’t do another set, there isn’t enough supply of cards in Australia to buy a set locally over half a year or so.

Future collecting goals are low grade trophy cards and a complete snap collection.

1 Like

this rules. good on ya bro.

1 Like

Update on the collection.

Quite a hard set to put together due to how many cards there but members of efour are a big help.

1 Like

looks great!

also rip to the collectors that need pop 26 exeggutor to finish the set hahaha

2 Likes

Or the pop 19 ampharos? :sweat_smile:

I actually have 2 haha

If its somebodies last card to complete the set i think I’ll let it go to them.

Nice! I have one also :blush: I think there are quite a few people looking for that card at the moment. I’ve seen a few $1k + offers :blush:

1 Like

Oo I’ve just seen all the arcanine haha. I may have to buy one of those from you :rofl: I do regret not buying one a few months back when they were at $100 :rofl:

1 Like