Ancient Mew Collection

I’m looking for the following Ancient Mew variants.

The condition has to be PSA 10.

I am offering:
Ancient Mew Pokemon 2000 Movie: $120

The condition has to be PSA 9.

I am offering:
Ancient Mew Prism 1998 Meiji: $400 $500

I am open to negotiation. Thank you in advance.

1 Like

Just to let you know, the corrected version of ancient mew I is very scarce and the pop report is chock full with mislabels. $850 was the last sale I’d heard about around 6 months ago when I was buying them. so if you want to find one you may consider raising your offer a bit.

1 Like

Really? That’s very interesting to know if true. I know it’s the rarest variant, but from going through Ebay previous sales, I saw one going for $250 on April 7, 2020. Another went for under $300 (best offer) on March 20, 2020.

1 Like

Yeah these offers seem a bit low to me…

These prices are all in line with the current market, based on previous sales made on Ebay within the last two months. Some of these cards are rarer than others, so perhaps the price points used on those select cards are outliers. Please let me know which offers seem unreasonable. I’m new to the scene, so I would greatly appreciate any input.

1 Like

I’m not sure which march sale you’re referencing, but the April sale you’re referring to was a japanese ancient mew II, which is much more common.

April sale: www.ebay.com/itm/1999-Japanese-Promo-Ancient-Mew-I-Pokemon-PSA-10-GEM-MINT/333568946774?hash=item4daa423256:g:7WYAAOSwmjdei8Xg (unless the card isn’t labeled correctly, I can’t zoom in enough to make the bottom of the card out).

I was wrong about the March sale though, it was a Mew I Error sale. Sorry about that.

Assuming the April sale is accurate, is that price point not indicative of the general market?

1 Like

That’s an ancient mew II, which is the release after the speckled holofoil:

www.elitefourum.com/t/ancient-mew-version-differences/10569/1

If you’re hoping to find a PSA 10 corrected Japanese ancient mew I you can expect to pay a minimum of $1500-2000 :blush:

1 Like

I recently bought a PSA 6 corrected I on auction in Japan for 60$ for my Mew collection, so the ratio at 1500-2000$ for a 10 of the same very scarce and hard to grade card seems right. :blush:

2 Likes

I just bought one of the magazines the mew comes in from Japan off eBay and to my surprise it was the error version is pristine shape still in there, never touched.

1 Like

Can anyone help me? Is this the rarest version I have? It seems like it’s the ancient mew 1 corrected in PSA 10? Are they really worth 800$+?

1 Like

yes, yes, yes
very nice card

4 Likes

Wow awesome!

1 Like

Nice, very lucky!

Congrats!
Also, thank you everyone for your input. I have changed my offer price on the Mew I corrected accordingly.

I found this sold listing: www.ebay.com/itm/362899702219

This implies the corrected version is worth $1.5k approx. If you assume the error one is $500 (a few sales on this card at that price) and the ancient mew 2 is $250 (also sales data on this), you can work our that the buyer of the trio paid around 1.5k for the correction version. This is just one sale but was all I could find on how much my mew might be worth. I also heard of a private sale being done at around the $1k mark some time back. Hope this helps.

Updated list. I’m just looking for the Mew 2000 card PSA 10 and Ancient Mew Meiji PSA 9. Please let me know if you’re selling either of these cards. Thank you.

Were you able to find a PSA 10 Corrected Ancient Mew I? I’m curious because of the sales history/pricing. I’ve got a few raw ones I need to send in.

Yeah I bought one off randox.

1 Like

I can verify the sale as I’m the one who brough the card for $850

1 Like