aldohe's collection

Glad to share my collection so far. I am focusing on Charizard and Rayquaza. Most of the cards I have purchased within the last month online or through local card shops. Also, starting to collect Japanese product. Apologize for the poor pictures. Still have a lot to learn regarding posting and picture taking. Enjoy!

My Charizard collection. The Lance’s Charizard is the first Charizard card I purchased for my collection. It’s also my first PSA Pokemon card. Most of the other Charizard’s I found at my local card shop. A few I had from box store pack pulls. The legendary Charizard cards are from 2016.

My Rayquaza collection. Sky’s Rayquaza was the first card I bought specifically for the collection. The Gold Star I found at the local card shop. I drove past the card shop for the last 30 years and never knew they sold Pokemon cards. I had to get the Rayquaza Gold Star once I saw it. You probably can’t tell from the picture but it has a bend crease on the upper right corner. But that’s fine with me. Looking for a PSA 9 at some point.

Last but not least my Japanese product collection. Had to get the Munch collection. Have another set on the way. Love the artwork. My daughter likes Mimikyu but I think it is growing on me as well. Wanted the promos but ended up just getting the entire box. Wanted some more sealed product so got the SM4+ box. Wonder what’s inside? Found the two sealed packs and the Charmeleon at the local card store. The shiny Lycanroc is for my son. Probably will be a birthday or Christmas gift. Love the quality of the Japanese product. If I could only read Japanese.

Have a Korean Rayquaza Vs. Charizard XY Battle Deck coming in March. Took me forever to find one online. Also going to add some more Charizards and other cards/sealed product from the local shop. I will keep you all posted.

Enjoy! Glad to be part of this community.

7 Likes

none of the embeds are working for me. Should I try a diff browser?

1 Like

I am not able to see the images either. I am using Chrome btw. :dizzy_face:

1 Like

@chrispy,@sinos,

Thanks for letting me know. Links should work now. Thanks for your feedback.

Top collection @aldohe,

Doesn’t matter about the crease to the Ray GS, just an amazing card to own ( I Imagine ) :grin:

1 Like

I really like the Mimikyu box! Hopefully I will get one in the future!

1 Like

Hi @sinos, I am partial to Mimikyu for some reason. I was planning on buying the promos separately but was about the same price as buying the box.

Hi @GradedGroudon,
My thoughts exactly! When I saw it I knew I had to have it. It was my destiny. Also had a great time talking to the shop owner. I introduced him to the efour forum. So it was a win win.

1 Like