Admiral's PSA 10 Collection

I am in the process of sending items to the PWCC Vault, and have sadly sold off my Fossil set (I REGRET), I am now rebuilding some form of collection. I will post here as my PWCC Vault gets populated;

Card #1 into the Vault.

Comments: How nice does this card look? It only has a population of 16 so one of the harder to find Reverse Foil rares from LC, but the back of this card is super minty that I am glad I took the plunge and slightly overpaid for this card (imo). I have 2 more reverse foils coming in to the PWCC Vault soon, so hopefully will update then.

30 Likes

Sweet. Nicely done;)

1 Like

Holy schmoly thats fancy.

Very cool display!

Now thats how I envisioned it :grin:

That looks awesome, what kind of display cabinet is that? I’ve been looking for something similar with little success

It’s certainly wider than the IKEA display cabinets.

Found it off a random guy on Gumtree! Couldn’t find one retail anywhere.

Also, does anyone think the constant light will damage the cards in any way?

Time to grab my graded Comics out of storage and display them too.

11 Likes

Branching out from just 1st edition cards now that I am rebuilding my collection.

How sick are Legendary Reverse Foils? I paid a bit more than I wanted to for this card, but whatever. For its population and super minty back, I am fine with the price.

6 Likes

The start of my Shining Legends collection, more shining cards are coming in soon, but this was first to arrive to the vault.

6 Likes

I paid $100 for this

Seemed cheap to me so I grabbed it.

1 Like

Picked this up at a decent price

6 Likes

Few more have arrived to the Vault

9 Likes

Few more came into the vault. Thanks @gemmintpokemon for the Ninetales

3 Likes

MOAR!!

6 Likes

Whatever scanner you’re using makes those legendary collection reverses fucking gorgeous

3 Likes

Awesome collection! Seems like you like ninetales. I absolutely love the base shadowless ninetales.

1 Like

Some days I really wish I hopped on legendary collection when I first got into the hobby. Always loved that reverse foil . Lovely collection keep it up!

1 Like

It’s never too late :blush:

2 Likes