Admins travelling July/August

You might’ve noticed that the usually prolific admins haven’t been posting much.

Don’t worry, we’ve not become flesh-eating zombies or anything. We’re all travelling a fair bit in July and August and so its going to be a bit quiet.

That doesn’t mean you can’t make your own entertainment, trade as usual or generally discuss cards. Go at it!

For the people I’m currently trading with, please try to pay me/arrange for my payment tomorrow, so we can finalise before I’m off for my next leg.

evilmind2: I’ll ship on Wednesday assuming you’ve paid on time :blush:

m786ali: I’ll pay whenever you’re sure on the costs

shpunto9: It looks like that package will get delayed unless you’re happy to receive payment after you’ve shipped. It’s entirely up to you

darkrai: Lets organise for beginning of August. I’ll get paid at the end of the month, need to see some money in my bank before I make more extravagant purchases

Sorry if I’ve forgotten anyone. If you want to discuss, just PM me as usual, I’ll get to it as soon as I can find internet access :blush:

I’ll be back in the country for a week or so from Monday. I’ll be fasting in August so not planning on travelling much unless absolutely critical for my project, so it’ll calm down in a couple of weeks for me!

Take care all

d