4/20 1st ed Base Psa 10 Charizard Video!

Yo fellas. I will be slowly updating this thread and add new stuff as the collection grows. Anyways you’ll be seeing a ton of my amazing psa 10 Wotc cards and much more!

I will be adding my new video tomorrow of my 31 card psa return. Its insane to say the least. I’ll add the video link here tomorrow. Keep your eyes peeled for my YouTube

5 Likes

(Grabs Lube and sits in eager anticipation)

5 Likes

email me your returns. My phone is broken so I cant use it :slightly_frowning_face:
i’ll pM you my email.

Attachment Deleted

Here is my psa 10 kanto starter Japanese e series llottery promos. Only 5000 of each were ever printed. I am very unsure why these cards don’t cost more though. Quite rare and super sexy.

4 Likes

Attachment Deleted
Here is a sweet pair of the vs series 10th anniversary movie promo alto mares latios and Latias in psa 10. I got these from my very first ever psa send off.

4 Likes

Attachment Deleted
Trainer volume 19. Psa 10 Dragonite evolution line. Won these raw from yahoo Japan. Really glad to have these beauties in my collection too.

3 Likes

Here is the link to my new psa returns video. Very awesome grades as usual :thinking:?

2 Likes

Those are some awesome grades man, you will have to post up more of your collection!

Attachment Deleted
This has got to be my favorite crystal holo. It reminds me of goku powering up… Super saiyan Nidoking crystal.

3 Likes

Attachment Deleted
These are the only 2 charizards I own in my personal collection. Sadly both are quite difficult to obtain in a psa 10 grade. Makes me miss my psa 10 1st ed Blaine’s charizard.

2 Likes

I was so glad to get these cards. Especially the suicune. The artwork for this card is out of this world awesome, gotta love those colors!

5 Likes

I have the suicune in JP 1st edition being graded, but not in english. I have the Blastoise in 1st ed japanese in gem Mint 10, but not in English.

So you where selling some of your awesome stuff at the end of last year or something, good that you didn’t sell all the things…

1 Like

I ended up selling a huge chunk of my cards but I’ve managed to slowly get a lot of em back through the year. It’s been tough finding all this stuff to grade though.

Yeah man, Don’t do it again always Ill haunt you.

If you do it again sell me all the stuff I want.

Here is some beautiful Johto psa 10s. The suicune is my ride and joy as well as one of my most expensive cards. Needless to say I’m happy to have these!

Attachment Deleted

6 Likes

That Lugia…I will forever be in mourning that you didn’t want to trade with me for it :sob:

Although I am unsure if one could ever put a monetary value on a card of such beauty, let me know if you’re selling :blush:

1 Like

OMG The Uk Card collector suicune got a freakin 10… zomg… I got the Lugia in 10, but I want that suicune man… Did you get the Lugia from Uk card collector to?

Damn, you ride around on a Suicune? Lucky mofo… Haha. Awesome grades man. That Lugia looks swweeett (well, all of those look good)!

2 Likes