3 YEARS Since Seeing my 7 Figures Sealed Collection !

xxxxxxxxxx

59 Likes

I can’t even imagine walking into this room, it’s beautiful lol. It sounds like you should sell them all and just go ahead and retire!

4 Likes

Wow amazing collection! I wonder what your card collection looks like :wink:

3 Likes

Congrats on the windfall. Though if possible, doing some kind of livestream as you start going through things could be really special. There’s something about live that you can’t replicate in video!

2 Likes

Do you recall if that Neo Genesis booster box is 1st edition? I think I can only spot one booster box in the pictures.

1 Like

Dang…amazing man.

3 Likes

@aronthemon,

I just realized I should have given something much more substantive for this epic first post you made. I am really impressed and super jealous at the same time. Just walking through that display would be so nostalgic and amazing. If I had them I could never sell all of that so I couldn’t even follow my own advice haha. I’m hoping to get something similar one day but with empty boxes for display!

1 Like

C R A C K I T !

3 Likes

Gotta say that is very impressive collection, I’ve never seen anything like that. I’m looking forward to be more amazed.

1 Like

Insane sealed collection! Multiple Deoxys and Skyridge boxes :open_mouth:

1 Like

LEGENDARY

1 Like

@aronthemon , such an amazing collection! So excited and so jealous at the same time, haha. There’re many of my dream boxes in the pictures. From the various hobbies that I’ve had experience with, I’ve always found those who don’t think of them as investment who end up with the most investment success. Looking forward to your YouTube videos!

2 Likes

It’s like walking into a candy shop as a kid.

1 Like

What an incredible story. How early did you start collecting sealed, was it straight off the bat or a little bit in?

The image of a kid coming back from the shops with a new pack of Pokemon cards and just happily placing the pack down onto a tower of sealed packs is so good.

Looking forward to the video :grin:

2 Likes

Unbelievable

1 Like

sir, if you ever decide to get into the cards, i’d be glad to work out some trades for sealed stuff.

but pretty amazing story. thanks for sharing. during this time, it’s really uplifting to see some positives in the world today. i know you probably won’t share the details of the tough times from 2017-2019, when you stepped away from the hobby, but hopefully, this rights a lot of wrong that happened. hope you decide to stick around the hobby this time. it’s an amazing time in the hobby right now. it’s really maturing and there’s just a lot of interest.

2 Likes

I will definitely be checking out those videos. You’re very smart collecting as much as you did! You’re a legend already in my book @aronthemon

1 Like

Wow. This is just what dreams are made of !

2 Likes

That 3 years absence has probably set you up for life dude! Do you have a 1st ed base box too?? or 5? haha

what kinda new house are you gonna buy with that?

4 Likes