2hTu2's Eeveelution collection

2016 was a rough year for me with a lot of ups and downs. I had to stop collecting for that whole year. However at the last day of this year I can finally pronounce my return with a new batch of bae’s that came in the mail today!!. :blush:

I am looking forward to 2017, I am going to build a website for my main eeveelution collection (so the pictures have to wait). But for now let me show my new additions :grin:

I will post new additions in this thread. Expect a lot of eevee !

EDIT: Dont mind the battlescarred table :wink:

1 Like

First of all The reverse holo ex sandstorm Flareon and Vaporeon. 2 absolutely stunning cards. I took a risk with this batch as they where not graded or anything. but they came out really neat.

Just look at that beauty

2 Likes

Next up. The reverse holo Ex delta species set. I love this set so much :heart_eyes: . Came in mint, except for a small scratch on espeon. Love those gold borders. Just look at that Umbreon light effect

:slightly_frowning_face:

3 Likes

Next up: eevee and vaporeon championship crossfoil. These 2 where a real treat as I didnt knew that these where both the staff editions

3 Likes

The majestic dawn set (at least the most important chunk) both leafeon x and glaceon x in good condition. Got that other glaceon in a poor condition.

2 Likes

Ex unseen forces reverse holo Vaporeon and Flareon. Not a fan of this reverse holo set but I love the artwork

2 Likes