1999-2000 3rd print fossil

OK second articuno arrived today I’ve done pics of both sets of rares for now. imgur.com/gallery/CGP0sTN

5 Likes

OK done the commons and uncommons pics now. 2 full sets of fossil 3rd print commons and uncommons. imgur.com/gallery/MRmHRp1

4 Likes

A few new additions… imgur.com/a/fAuQs36

1 Like

3 New Additions :blush: imgur.com/a/8uU9U1v

3 Likes

You’re very lucky to be finding all of these. I’ve been stuck on 3 rares left for a few years now. Congrats!

2 Likes

Thanks i love this set. Its the 10s that are the hardest for sure. I’m happy with 9s and a few bonus 10s. I’ve only ever seen one full rares psa 10 set. Yours is the second best I know of. I’m pretty sure there’s a cgc set of 9.5 to 8.5 not confirmed but I’d guess highly likely as I’ve seen the 3 birds together in a pic all 9.5. Rusty tca gaming has the next best I know of. There’s a few with full ungraded sets I know of and several with partial graded/ungraded sets. Raws are easier to find I’ve found. I’ve come across some amazing sellers that have been brilliant in helping me. Lots of hard work has gone into this. You could open your booster box tee hee.

1 Like

I’ve been collecting this set for about 6 months now, so now seems like a good time to jump in this thread and share a bit of my progress :blush:
Hopefully other Fossil 3rd print enthusiasts will use this thread to share their own set updates down the road.

Here’s a quick overview of what I’ve put together - most of these come directly from packs that I’ve opened. A few great forum members have also helped me out with some of the graded cards.

About 50 Commons / Uncommons (All pulled myself)

-Plenty of duplicates. I love this Graveler card in particular. The glossy cardstock makes the colors look fantastic.

PSA 9 Graded Commons / Uncommons (Slowbro is definitely my favorite artwork from this set!)

-A few more PSA 9s (These are from the theme deck)

Graded Rares (All pack-pulled and graded myself, except for Dragonite)

As you can see, I still have a long way to go before completion. Finding cards (especially in great condition) from this set is super challenging but very rewarding as well.
Would love to see pictures of everyone else’s 3rd print collection highlights!

4 Likes

Now thats a post. Super awesome seeing them my friend.

1 Like

1 more new addition imgur.com/a/ydSiNcZ

2 Likes

Update to come soon heres a lil teaser… im super stoked.

5 Likes

I like the mismatched grades/companies/raw. Shows you how hard this set is to put together

4 Likes

I kinda like the patchwork quilt look so many colours :wink: Putting it together the Clint Eastwood way… Any which way but loose :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ok i think the cards im going to show deserve to be broken into a couple of posts as they came from 2 seperate trades. So firstly heres magneton cgc 9.5. Short story is this came as part of a trade with multiple steps and both were happy with how it all went. Thanks again my friend.

TBC…

1 Like

Man I have a sealed red logo pack, and seeing the prices the cards have been going for is making me want to open it :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Thats cool. Ive opened some packs myself its super fun and nervy. I knew the weights before i opened but that only helps so much. Was relieved to get 3 rares just wished i pulled a gengar tee hee.

Ok so heres the other two gems super happy with how this trade went thanks loads for working with me on it. Not super hard to know about this trade for those that love 3rd print lol theres a great vid :wink: So heres psa 10 lapras and psa 10 zapdos. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Very nice! I would already be happy with played ones but graded 10 that’s amazing. Nice catch :wink:

2 Likes

Thanks. Bit by bit its getting better and better. Starting with nothing and watching it grow has been fun.

Out of curiosity, how much of a premium do 1999-2000 copyright Fossil cards bring? I am less familiar with this niche set.

3 Likes

the premium is massive on some cards, rares in particular. there is no set % though

4 Likes