1 million monthly page views on E4 (updated)

Stage D. Coach on the gallows:
“You want my treasure? You can have it! I left everything I gathered together in one place! Now you just have to find it!”

These words lured men to the e4 in pursuit of dreams greater than they’ve ever dared to imagine! This is the time known as ‘The Great Pirate Collecting Era’!

6 Likes

We hit 1.5M

22 Likes

8 months for half a million page view increase, those numbers dont sound terrible.

uh oh, seems like you might have been onto something :face_with_peeking_eye:

What do you attribute the 150k spike in April from, anything specific?

I think it has to do a lot with the ever improving articles on the various niches within our TCG, they really pop up well in searchresults. SEO has been great.

3 Likes

SEO is definitely helping a lot

4 Likes

Pretty sure alot of collectors love it here, but I do have to say that alot of people lurk to see what they can utilize for their own greed as far as knowledge. How many people out of the views actually interact and comment/post?

1 Like

for every 1 person, 3 are lurking…

I think…

More like for every 1 poster there are 100 lurkers. :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

For logged in users. Even more are just pure anonymous

2 Likes

Should have a lurker badge. For just creeping on everyone’s posts without liking or commenting while logged in. Like “read 1000 articles without revealing yourself”

Whatever it is, it’s working.

It has been a really good (nearly) 12 months on here for me and you’re all very nice so thank you very much.

Now lend me your spirit bomb power to get this damned Raichu cosmos holo from burning shadows at least a 9 grade from PSA. This is about my 4th or 5th go and never got above an 8. Stupid blisters. I’ve probably bought every new in blister one left in existence.

5 Likes

Spirit Bomb GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

2 Likes

Users with 0-1 posts and 24h worth of read time

Here’s a notable outlier

950+ likes, 0 posts :joy:

8 Likes

@qzant king lurker, I’m a big fan :heart:

4 Likes