0rion's Collection Thread

Hi! I thought it would be cool to make a collection thread. I have been in the hobby on and off, but really got back into collecting in early 2021. I would like to start off this thread by showing off my Gible/Garchomp Collection (But mostly Gible)

My favourite Garchomp card has to be the Lv. X from Moonlit Pursuit. It’s also one of my fav Ryo Ueda artworks:

I have a small 4-pocket binder where I store my holo Gible/Garchomp cards, until I fill it of course. Here it is so far:

I am a fan of Hidden Fates Gible:

This is my favourite one ever tho: Legendary Treasures 94/113 Gible

And the rest:

And that’s the binder so far! I have both Autumn Battle Road Gible and Garchomp coming in that I’m excited to throw in the binder.

My favourite non-TCG Gible item has to be my 3 sitting cuties Gibles, I love them so much

I did say that LT 94/113 Gible was my favourite earlier, and I 100% meant it

In fact, if I could own most of the world’s 94/113 Gibles, that would be pretty cool. I think it’s my biggest collection goal, no matter how silly it sounds

Right now I’m at 25 normal ones, and 4 reverse holos. I ordered 15 more yesterday, and I’ll update my thread as I grow my hoard of Gibles. That’s all for now!

21 Likes

I came here for gible content and was not disappointed

7 Likes

@0rion, full power to you!!!

1 Like

Absolutely amazing!

1 Like

Aaay I love to see this! Gible is such a lovely little boi :blush:

1 Like

I thought it’d be time for a Gible collection update! I’ve added quite a few of LT 94/113 Gibles in these last couple of months.

69 of them in total now! 50 regular, 19 reverse. My middleman has a few he still needs to send me, but it’s the funny-haha number! Milestone!

The rest of my Gible English master set is almost completed as well

I am still missing the Pop series 9, the staff league promo, Ultra Prisms reverse, and a normal Unified Minds. Maybe a reverse of Pokeblower too :blush: I will slowly start adding to my Japanese master set this year, as you can see at the bottom. I got my Autumn Battle Road Gible a while ago and I’m happy with it

Such a good card!

And that’s the update for now!

14 Likes

Hhhh my lord this collection is sweet! Awesome stuff! Love it!

1 Like

フカマルはアメフト

1 Like

FACTS

@0rion, if you are looking for more copies of Gible, there are 15 on Troll and Toad priced in the 30 cents range.

Nice to see everything all in one place! That battle road gible has to be one of my favorites. Here’s to praying for more gible cards!!

1 Like

Ty! I am in Canada so ordering from t&t does get a bit pricey with shipping, but I’ll definitely have to pick them up from my mm